Axis EN is your complete fire protection system solution. Combining a high-performance, addressable panel approved to EN54 Parts 2, 4 and 13 with a comprehensive detector range, Axis EN offers the versatility of our high-performance MxPro 5 panel combined with extensive peripheral and wired and wireless device options. Axis EN is available outside the UK.
Freedom from false alarms
A standout feature of the Axis EN range is its powerful false alarm management and reduction capabilities. AlarmCalm reduces the disruption, distress and damage to reputations that unwanted alarms can bring. Discover our easy-program solution to one of the fire industry’s most enduring problems.
Easy to install and use
- Easy-fix removable chassis and in-built software make Axis EN fire panels quick and easy to set up
- Powerful networking, extensive configuration options and comprehensive cause and effect put you in complete control
- Intuitive controls and menus, with simple click-and-select programming, for simple and easy commissioning
- The panels support intelligent remote terminals, IP Gateway, I/O drivers and BMS interface, for integration with building management systems
Scalable and flexible
- Standalone one, two, four or eight loop formats so you can choose the panel size that meets your requirements and budget – the single-loop AxisGo is all also available for non-networked sites
- Remote display terminals available including TouchControl – our 10”/25.4cm touchscreen with interactive maps and zone plans for use in public reception areas
- Up to 240 devices per loop and an overall capacity of 200,000 devices per network
- Every panel is networkable with up to 200 network nodes and 2,000 fire detection zones
- Versatile, thanks to a comprehensive wired and wireless detector range so you can build a system that meets your current and future fire protection needs
Powerful, flexible service reporting
- Inbuilt, easy-to-use, Windows-based service tool which provides easy, instant access to historic and real-time device data, and shows proof of servicing at a glance
- Customisable data filters make it easy to focus on potential trouble spots and ensure they’re checked and tested during servicing
- Predict which devices are becoming contaminated so you can clean/replace them before they cause a false alarm
- Customise reports to show the data you need and export it as PDF, Excel or HTML files makes it easy to prove compliance
Complies with EN 54 Part 13
- EN54 Part 13 compliance ensures that the fire system will continue to perform to its maximum capability during a fire situation
- Axis EN continuously monitors all transmission lines for compliance, checking and reporting faults every minute of every day
Packed with premium features
- Modular in construction, with mass customisation options including the ability to program your own company logo to appear on the fire panel screen
- Standard peripherals include direct USB and RS232 PC connections, and peripheral expansion is built in for added peace of mind
- 20 built-in, fully programmable LEDs
- On-board or optional remote battery temperature sensor ensures optimum operational efficiency and life
- 4 programmable push buttons on the front of the panel
In-built diagnostic tools
- Unique diagnostic features include ‘scope on board’ to provide readings on the panel from any loop, making it easy to identify and investigate any issues
- Network diagnostic tool prevents fires and faults from being transmitted across the network
- Monitor the circuit from any panel or remote terminal and see a complete device history on every panel
- Built-in multimeter measures all voltages and currents across the system, so you can speed up the commissioning process by identifying voltage/ current levels in real time
Powerful false alarm management and integration with building management systems.
Approvals and more...
Axis EN Approvals – Conventional Detectors
Axis EN Approvals – Wireless Detectors (20-SG, Axis-R)
Axis EN Approvals – Wireless Detectors (Axis-T)
Axis EN Training
Webinar: Axis EN – The fire system for the EN world
Axis EN protects
Mixed-Use Development, Dubai
Office Complex, Dubai
Robinson Club, Crete
Communications Regulations Commission, Sofia
Landmark Building, Dubai
Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, Istanbul
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about protecting your site from fire, we have a wealth of experience to share. Simply get in touch using the form below...