Our robust and reliable Advanced MxPro 5 addressable fire panels are known and trusted for their exceptional performance, quality and ease of use.
Available in a variety of formats and compatible with the leading device brands, the Advanced MxPro 5 offers highly adaptable features for maximum freedom and design flexibility.
Approved to EN54 Parts 2, 4 and 13, MxPro 5 protects people and property across a wide range of settings.
BIM objects for MxPro 5 fire panels are available on NBS Source.
Freedom from false alarms
A standout feature of the Advanced MxPro 5 range is its powerful false alarm management and reduction capabilities. AlarmCalm reduces the disruption, distress and damage to reputations that unwanted alarms can bring. Discover our easy-program solution to one of the fire industry’s most enduring problems.
How MxPro 5 will help you...
Packed with premium features
- AlarmCalm software effectively minimises unwanted alarms
- Monitor the circuit from any panel or remote terminal and see a complete device history
- USB and RS232 PC connections built in and extensive peripheral range available
- Customisation fire panel screen for displaying logos/messages, plus 4 programmable push buttons
- 20 built-in, programmable LEDs as standard – no need to buy a separate LED zone card
- On-board/optional remote battery temperature sensor for optimum operational efficiency and life
Easy to install and use
- Easy-fix removable chassis and intuitive software make Advanced MxPro 5 fire panels quick and easy to set up
- Powerful networking, extensive configuration options and comprehensive cause and effect put you in complete control
- Intuitive controls and menus, with simple click and select programming, for quick commissioning
- The panels support intelligent remote terminals, IP Gateway, I/O drivers and BMS interface, for integration with building management systems
Scalable and versatile
- One, two, four and eight loop formats to suit your needs and budget
- Works with leading detector protocols including Apollo, Argus, Hochiki and Nittan for design flexibility
- Remote display terminals available including TouchControl with interactive maps and zone plans, ideal for public areas
- Up to 254 devices per loop (depending on protocol) and overall capacity of 200,000 devices per network
- Easy to network with up to 200 network nodes and 2,000 fire detection zones
- Panels support wired, wireless and hybrid devices
- ‘Scope on board’ provides readings on the panel from any loop, making it easy to identify and investigate any issues
- A network diagnostic tool prevents transmission of fires and faults across the network
- Built-in multimeter measures all voltages and currents across the system in real time, to speed up the commissioning process
Powerful, flexible service reporting
- The inbuilt ServiceTool saves you time and money by providing easy access to historic and real-time device data
- Demonstrate proof of servicing, download customisable service reports, inspect device history and keep track of service schedules for safety and compliance
- Customisable data filters help you focus on potential trouble spots and ensure they’re checked and tested during servicing
- Predict which devices are becoming contaminated so you can clean/replace them before they cause a false alarm
- 5,000 event and diagnostic, and 500 fire event log entries, for comprehensive tracking and auditing
EN 54 Part 13 peace of mind
- EN 54 Part 13 compliance ensures that a fire system will perform effectively during a fire situation. Advanced was one of the first manufacturers in the UK to meet the standard
- It involves rigorous third-party testing to prove that individual parts of a fire system will work together safely and efficiently when combined into one system
- EN 54-13 is mandated in several European countries, but even where it’s not compulsory, it’s a mark of system performance and reliability
- Download our free booklet to find out more about EN54
Powerful false alarm management and integration with building management systems.
Approvals and more...
MxPro 5 Training
Webinar: A practical guide to Advanced fire alarm panels
Webinar: Hardworking hardware – solutions for an easier life
Webinar: Software solutions – the hidden features with visible benefits
Webinar: Powerful networking – solutions to meet any installation challenge
Webinar: How to minimise false alarms for maximum safety
Zonal LED Indicator Card
Peripheral Switch Card
Peripheral Bus I/O Card
4-Way Programmable Sounder Card
8-Way Programmable Zone Monitor Card
Pager Interface (ESPA)
Peripheral Relay Card
MxPro 5 protects
Lloyds Building, London
Milton Keynes Magistrates Court
22 Bishopsgate, London
Durham Cathedral, Durham
Advanced and Hochiki Partnership Offers Installers Even Greater Freedom and Flexibility
The Critical Role of Fire Protection in Healthcare Facilities
Want to know more?
If you'd like advice about the best products to protect your site from fire, we have a wealth of experience to share. Simply get in touch using the form below...