This single loop fire alarm panel is fast to fit, quick to configure and easy to use without compromising on safety.
Packing premium features from our MxPro 5 range into a simpler, non-networkable format, Go’s ideal for protecting smaller sites.
Compatibility with three leading detector protocols gives you design flexibility, and built-in zonal LEDs provide BS 5839 compliance as standard. You can also configure powerful false alarm reduction strategies and access ServiceTool for quick, clear proof of servicing. Meanwhile, the latest microprocessor technology ensures fire safety peace of mind – both now and in the future.
We’ve added an extra layer of flexibility too. Go is available in two configurable address sizes, so you only pay for what you need. The Go panel is ideal for the smallest sites of up to 50 addresses, while the Go+ panel allows you the maximum number of addresses for your chosen protocol.
In this short film, you’ll hear about the benefits of Go and discover why it’s the ideal single loop fire alarm panel option for a range of small to medium sized sites where networking’s not needed.
How Go will help you...
Easy to install and use
- Time is money, so we’ve built in a host of features that make Go a breeze to install, configure and use
- An easy-fit chassis and unique door design ensure installation is fast and fuss-free, while familiar controls and menus mean there’s no lengthy learning curve
- A new, intuitive ConfigTool makes setup quicker and easier than ever and a powerful design checker lets you prove your system will work without visiting site
Feature-rich and flexible
- We’ve packed Go with flexibility to give you the best of all worlds
- A wide range of cause-and-effect programming makes it easy to customise your solution, while powerful false alarm management and reduction options minimise unwanted alarms
- Enhanced diagnostics mean fewer faults, faster fixes and better performance and BS 5839 compliance comes as standard with 15 zonal LEDs built in
- Plus, compatibility with three leading detector protocols and a choice of two panel address sizes help control costs
Fast and future proof
- Go is designed with speed and efficiency in mind
- The latest microcontroller technology ensures the CPU operates at lightning speeds
- Meanwhile, built-in peripherals, including USB, RTC and ethernet port ensure high performance today – and for years to come
Go helps minimise false alarms
Go offers comprehensive false alarm management and reduction options. Our intuitive AlarmCalm software, and optional AlarmCalm Button, let you design solutions around the needs of your site and radically reduce the disruption and cost caused by unwanted alarms.
AlarmCalmAlarmCalm is a powerful, flexible false fire alarm management solution that's simple to install and easy to configure. False alarms… View Solution
Go uses our latest ConfigTool. This clear, intuitive software makes configuration fast, flexible and fuss free.
We’ve designed the user interface for speed and simplicity, so you can access most operations from the program menu, along with a handy description of each function. We’ve also updated many of the editors to support multi-select for reduced design time.
ServiceToolServiceTool helps you demonstrate proof of servicing and keep track of service schedules with ease. Simply connect your PC to… View Software
ConfigToolConfigTool is simple to use and lets you configure your Advanced panel with ease. We regularly update this essential software… View Software
Approvals and more...
The Steading, Scottish Borders
Featured articlesRead all the latest Go-related news stories and features and learn about the benefits of installing Go in a variety of different settings.
Advanced and Hyfire Protect The Art of Banksy Exhibition in Manchester
Advanced Launches Latest Generation Fire Panel to UK Market
Contact us to find out more
If you'd like advice about protecting your small site from fire, we have a wealth of experience to share. Simply get in touch using the form below...