Zone Function Programming:
To maximise configuration options, QuickZone allows individual zones to have specific programmed options including:
- Set as latching or non-latching
- Short circuit = Fire for monitoring
- Specified for MTL5061 I.S barrier compatibility
- Compatible with schottky or zener diode bases
- False alarm management modes
- Set delays to outputs
- Silent mode for indication purposes – visual and audible alarm at panel but no sounder operation
- Detector removal monitoring can be turned off for older non-approved detectors (non-compliant to EN54.)
- Twin wire zone can be programmed to zone of origin continuous ringing. Other zones can be set to pulsing, silence or continuous.
- Two independent programmable inputs – class change and alert input
- Either or both inputs can be programmed for remote evacuation, remote silence alarm, remote reset.
- Inputs programmable for indication purposes so the zone 12 LED or fault LED will illuminate.
- Two additional programmable inputs (remote reset & remote silence alarms), are available on the 16-32 zone panels.
- Can be set to latching
- Fault outputs can be inverted
- Aux relays and all outputs, including sounders, are independently programmable:
- On, off or pulsing
- Programmed to a dedicated zone
- Programmed with a custom response to silence alarm, evacuate, class change input, alert input or during zone delay.
- Other sounders can be switched off, pulsing or continuous
- Output delays can be applied to aux outputs and sounders (for example investigation delay for false alarm management).