Learn about our solutions for building management system integration.
Suitable for sales, commissioning, service/maintenance, technical support teams and trainers, in this free workshop, we cover Commander our powerful IP-based building integration interface which uses ModbusTCP and BacnetIP, industry-standard protocols for communicating with third party equipment.
Training course includes two sessions :
Session 1 – Product Overview
- Overview presentation of the Commander module, it’s limitations and the set-up
- Detailed overview of configuration, LAN port set-up, interfaces, essential data and processors.
- Introduction to the ‘BacNet/Modbus points table’ and understanding ‘configured’ and ‘non-configured’ Commanders.
Session 2 – Practical demonstration
- Installation, menu navigation and LAN port configuration
- Set-up of driver interfaces, and set-up of a single object
- Connection to single panel/BMS
- Backup and restore option
- Storing locally in RAM
All our training modules (available to direct customers) are designed to keep you up to date with the latest products, approvals and industry standards.
Please note, our training modules are built around workshops with a designated trainer and a maximum of 12 delegates.
We offer both in-person and online training using our purpose-designed training centre to give you full product demos and/or hands-on use of each product.
By arrangement, we also offer off-site training – if you are a direct customer, simply click the link below to complete form and book your place: